Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Straight Talk Remote Alert System, White
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- Straight Talk Remote Alert System is an easy to install, use and maintain device that has a built-in wireless module that can send an SMS message or place a phone call to up to 8 pre-assigned numbers when a sensor is triggered. Remote arm/disarm can be done from your smartphone with the device management smartphone app available at Google Play for Android" and App Store for iOS. This device is only compatible with Straight Talk Remote Alert service plans. Available service plans are: $10 30-day service plan or $100 365-day service plan.
The Remote Alert System is intended to send text or call to the pre-assigned numbers that you set-up and is not intended to replace a home alarm security system. It is not equipped with a siren. The device will not send alerts to any emergency services and cannot not be programmed to dial 911. Before using the device, please check area for wireless coverage and test the device before installing. Also, please regularly check your service end date as the device will not function without active service. The device has a backup battery for short power outage, but the battery should not be relied upon to power the system during power outages.
- SMS / Call Alerts if the Motion Sensor is triggered
- Notify up to 8 friends and neighbors via call or SMS when motion is detected to increase chances of a close-by responder.
- You can program up to 3 SMS numbers and 5 call numbers.
- Basic package will come with 1 Controller unit + 1 Motion Sensor. These two items will ship pre-paired.
- Customers will need to go through the pairing process for any additional accessories purchased outside of the initial kit.
- It is possible to pair up to 64 sensors/accessories.
- Up to 16 sensors per zone allowed.
- In order to pair a unit you must always be in programming mode 1st.
- You may pair more than one device in the same zone
- Pairing takes about 1 minute per component
Emergency Backup Battery
- An AC adaptor with a 9V backup battery provides continued functionality in the event of a power outage.
Remote Control Convenience
- The arming and disarming of the Straight Talk Remote Alert system can be set by keypad input, Key Fob*, by sending an SMS from one of your registered numbers or by your smartphone with the device management smartphone app available at Google Play for Android" and App Store for iOS.or .
*Key fob sold separate.
Affordable, Easy to Setup, Configure, and Use
- Easy to use Main Unit
- 9 LED indicators represent the product status.
- Easy to program and modify the list of SMS / Call contacts.
1.1 Package Contents
- Main Unit
- Motion Sensor with bracket
- Power Adaptor
- Straight Talk activation instructions and services guide
1.2 Knowing your Main Unit
- Your main unit is designed to be wall mounted, or it can simply be placed on a shelf.
- All the LEDs are easily visible while the power cord connects at the back.
Customer Rating: 3.8 (Based on 10 Reviews)
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © WebCortex