Please wait ! Updating price & availability
The Amazing Quality Ironwood Pacific Outdoors AnchorLift PRO™ w/Jumbo Red Buoy
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- The Amazing Quality Ironwood Pacific Outdoors AnchorLift PRO™ w/Jumbo Red Buoy-
The Amazing Quality "AnchorLift PRO™ Anchor Puller w/Jumbo Red Buoy
We've improved our AnchorLift PRO! Here's how:
- Precision machined heavy duty aluminum body
- Super smooth ends minimize anchor line wear
- No pinch points for the anchor line
- Pulls anchors up to 80 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Designed & built for the most rugged applications, the AnchorLift PRO is all business. Machined from high strength aluminum, anodized for corrosion resistance, & rigged with stainless sliding hardware, it is prefect for the heavy duty user.
How does the AnchorLift PRO work?
1. Attach a buoy to the AnchorLift PRO
2. Slide the AnchorLift PRO over your anchor line, anchor as normal, and drop the AnchorLift PRO into the water
3. When you are ready to raise your anchor, simply motor forward around your anchor line to break your anchor free
4. Pull your anchor to the surface. The AnchorLift PRO sliding bolt will lock the anchor at the surface for easy retrieval
Buoy Size: Jumbo
Buoy Diameter: 18.5""
Lifting Capacity: 80lbs
AnchorLift is ideal for anchoring in lakes and rivers with anchor lines that are rigged with under 15 feet of chain. The chain will not thread through the AnchorLift body. Its also an excellent way to easily pull up shrimp or crab pots rigged with nylon or polypropylene line.
- Will float anchors or traps up to 80 lbs
- Stainless steel sliding bolt locks the anchor at the surface
- Rugged aluminum body
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Requires 3/8"" to 5/8"" anchor line
- Also works with crab and shrimp pots
- Acts as a marker buoy in case of a quick anchor release
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © WebCortex