If you don't receive your item, or the item is significantly different from its description in the seller's listing, PayPal Buyer Protection covers eligible transactions for up to the full purchase price plus original shipping charges. (Some purchases aren not eligible for this program, including vehicles in the Motors category, capital equipment in the Business & Industrial category, and Real Estate.)
An item is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection if:
* You purchase the item on WebCortex.
* You use PayPal to pay for the item.
* You correspond with the seller using the email address associated with the seller's listing (make sure by using the Pay Now button when the eBay listing ends).
* The seller's listing is for a physical item—services and intangible items aren not covered.
* You file only one claim per PayPal payment.
* You open the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if you need to – escalate it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after you open your case.
* You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.